Dear Coaches, Athletes and Parents,
Thank you for participating in the 2016 USAWKF National Junior Wushu Team Trials and Taijiquan National Team Trials, Traditional National Team Trials and the Golden State International Championship.
We would like to send out the final detailed schedule and information which is attached to this email so you can prepare for the tournament. We would also like for you to look carefully at all your detail information, specially gender and date of birth. Please make sure the are no errors and you are in the correct events. We still can make the necessary minor changes but we cannot make any event changes.
Also, here is some important information:
1. Real-time competition schedule: Check real-time competition schedule at the following link:
2. Roll-call: About 40 minutes before the competition we will start the roll-call.
3. If you have 2 events running at the same time, go to the earliest one to compete and make sure you speak with the head judge at the other event. If you don’t make it on time you will be rescheduled to compete towards the end of the event group. Unfortunately if you miss the event group, you will miss the competition event.
4. Opening ceremony & Master demonstration will be held on Friday, July 8th from 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm. All teams are suggested to participate as a group.
5. Music is required for Optional tai chi event and group tai chi event. Music is not required for all other tai chi forms. Music is optional for the different style competition forms but all music must meet IWUF music standards. You need to prepare and provide your own cell phone or iPad to play your music.